About Me

My photo
Spring Hill,, Florida, United States
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover; I'm a child, I'm a mother; I'm a sinner, I'm a saint; I do not feel ashamed. I'm your hell, I'm your dream; I'm nothing in between; You know you wouldn't want it any other way... Meredith Brooks

Sunday, July 5, 2009

Independence Day 2009

This year for the 4th of July Sean, Darion, & I went to my Cousin Nicole & her husband Jimmy's house. They always go a little overboard for this particular holiday. They have a very large beautiful house with plenty of room for many many people. They rented a bounce house and a huge slide for the kids to play in/on.
~Darion & Caroline in the bounce house~
~Caroline on the slide~
They also have an in ground pool which we all take advantage of. There was a never ending supply of food beginning with orderves, then onto burgers & dogs with any side dish you wanted, and ending with desert. The "event" ended with a seemingly never ending fireworks show. It was SO long there was even an intermission!!! I have attached some pics from the party! I hope everyone had a safe and fun filled Independence Day with their friends & families!!!
Jimmy's arsenal of fireworks!!!
WE SURE DID!!!!


No comments: