About Me

My photo
Spring Hill,, Florida, United States
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover; I'm a child, I'm a mother; I'm a sinner, I'm a saint; I do not feel ashamed. I'm your hell, I'm your dream; I'm nothing in between; You know you wouldn't want it any other way... Meredith Brooks

Friday, August 1, 2008

Darion's New School...EXPLORER K-8

EXPLORER K-8
Darion will be attending Explorer K-8 for the 2008 -2009 school year. She will be in the 6th grade. I can't believe middle school is already here. Time sure does go by fast. We went to the Grand Opening - Sneak Peak yesterday, July 31st @ 7:00pm.

Explorer is 3 stories and has the latest in wireless Internet technology, as well as audio speakers and teacher microphones in each class. Explorer will also house the district's first gifted education center.


$54.8-million was the total project cost for the new Explorer K-8 school.
It is 295,000 square feet and consists of 99 classrooms in the school, a large cafeteria, library and gym. Approx. 2,100 students will attend!!
Here are some pictures I took while we were on our tour...

1st floor center hallway


2nd Floor west side hallway


Graphic Arts Room


Computer Lab (all Dell PC's)


No comments: