About Me

My photo
Spring Hill,, Florida, United States
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover; I'm a child, I'm a mother; I'm a sinner, I'm a saint; I do not feel ashamed. I'm your hell, I'm your dream; I'm nothing in between; You know you wouldn't want it any other way... Meredith Brooks

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Bowling Spring Hill Junior Bowlers

YABA Spring Hill Junior Bowlers
Fall 2007-2008
The girls decided to join their first bowling league in November of 2007. Their team consisted of Darion, Gabby, Philip B. and Jordan P. (Darion's boyfriend) Unfortunately Jordan dropped out in January so they ended the season with just the 3 of them. Darion's average for this league was an 89 and Gabriella's was a 73. This league is a scholarship league and they both recieved a $65 Scholarship.

Pics from Fall 2007-2008

Gabriella preparing to bowl...


Darion releasing the ball...

Jordan & Darion


Spring Hill Junior Bowlers Summer Prep 2008

Philip wanted to stay on the team with the girls so when they signed up they kept the same team. They just reciently got a 4th teammate a few weeks ago named Patrick. He has a high average so that helps the team. Darion's Average is a 99 and Gabriella's is an 80. They are currently in 6th place. There are only 2 weeks left.



Pics from Summer 2008

Darion & Gabriella

Darion

I'm a little tea pot...

Gabriella AKA GG


They will start the Spring Hill YABA Fall 2008-2009 League in a few weeks. I will try to keep you posted as to how they do.

No comments: