About Me

My photo
Spring Hill,, Florida, United States
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover; I'm a child, I'm a mother; I'm a sinner, I'm a saint; I do not feel ashamed. I'm your hell, I'm your dream; I'm nothing in between; You know you wouldn't want it any other way... Meredith Brooks

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

My 6th Grader


It's hard to believe Darion is starting the 6th grade. Where has the time went?? We picked up her schedule last thursday and met all of her teachers. She has 7 periods.

1st~Spanish Beginner

2nd~PE 1

3rd~Life Science

4th~Geography

5th~Reading 1

6th~Advanced Math 1

7th~Language Arts 1


Normally when you go into Middle School you have to get up earlier and you get home earlier but not with Explorer K-8. Her bus picked her up the first day @ 9:07am and dropped her off ar 5:15pm. So needless to say I was late to work yesterday. She was pretty excited when she got home. She has a few friends from last year in her classes and got to reunite with an old friend from a few years ago named Oceanleigh. All in all she likes it. She is very excited about the Spanish class and keeps practicing the few spanish words she learned yeasterday.

No comments: