About Me

My photo
Spring Hill,, Florida, United States
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover; I'm a child, I'm a mother; I'm a sinner, I'm a saint; I do not feel ashamed. I'm your hell, I'm your dream; I'm nothing in between; You know you wouldn't want it any other way... Meredith Brooks

Monday, August 11, 2008

Darion's 11 Year Check-Up

Darion had her 11 year old check up on August 5th. I had to take her in to get her Physical to participate in school sports this year. She was a little scared but survived it. She had to have 3 shots. She wasn't happy about that. I also have to take her in for blood work tomorrow...that won't be fun. The doctor said she has scoliosis so she also has to go in for x-rays. I will up date this when we find out something. Hopefully it's not a big thing. She is 5 foot tall...I only have 1 inch left on her :(

No comments: